Tuesday, December 16, 2008

2 more weeks to go before the harrowing sec4 year commences. Gahh I wan play some more leh. Before I confirm GG when it comes to school. However, I'm sure to hear another of the physics teacher calling joshua to get out of the classroom like what happened during pre-exam revisions, as he said he lost his SPA paper .-.
My recent jap entry was probably my first. Although you may find some names which are very familiar to u all.
Just this hols I watched two medical serials of different languages. One in the New Heart, the Korean one. The other one is the Team Medical Dragon. The latter was in 2006 and has a second season broadcast in 2007. Both are about cardio-related surgery and I'm sure the budding coroner who had a high D for bio would surely want to watch the jap one but will be frantically looking for subtitles =D
The Jap serial focused more on professorship competition and medical surgeries, whereas the Korean one makes a stunning difference between love and fighting for high-ranking posts in the hospital. People can also compare the Korean one to Grey's Anatomy while the Jap one to the House, another kind of American medical serial. The Koreans are always reputable for producing serials always aimed at showing the love of two interns. The Jap one has only one intern.
I also watched another Jap show, a detective one. However, this one has a cast of a female detective who sought the help of a physics professor, who often helped her solve mysteries that may sometimes involve physics facts. I do think the detective relies heavily on the professor himself.
Well, gd luk to cao xujun who claims he's freezing his nose off in beijing. I shall pay tribute to Cao when he comes back =D His wife is also going off somewhere, which I cannot be bothered because she tipped me off with her fluent cantonese when I spluttered something about him.

No comments: