Tuesday, December 2, 2008

1 month to sch.
Shall talk abt wat i hav done tis hols. Firstly, went to joshua's hse to play xBox and getting owned by his new counterpart in Halo. Then we played Digimon and Snorlax kept Owning. We quitted and xzy and he went into his room to do some trading.
Went on hols from 18 to 26 Nov. Haiz went to see my bro but it seems tat Hong Kong's expensive flats nvr get any bigger than wat a small office can be, e.g. my brother's hse tat he shares wif 2 other ppl who's also gone to hk to study medicine and work in the nearby hospital there. Bought new shoes in hong kong! My 2nd bro got a bag from those Thanksgiving sales. My eldest bro brought us to Central in china. It's realli lyk the CBD in s'pore. Well, i think my bro bought a lot of stuff for himself. Mebbe he's getting poseur, but not lyk kenneth and xzy.
psp games are getting much more difficult to find, and coz i'm nt a tech-savvy guy i couldnt noe how to convert rar files to iso files.
Now at the library with some poseur guy beside me, using a much more hip laptop. I'm so banned from watching anime that im refreshing myself here after having a project meeting wif my poseur leader and junyi.
I'm gonna go to the Anime Fest at S.A.M tis December. It's gotta be interesting since i missed it last yr coz i was on hols. The poseur is watching some XM8 Assault Rifle video on YouTube. Lol wad a military fanboy, quoted from some1 who's in taiwan now.
Enjoy the remaining months of the hols!

No comments: