Tuesday, January 15, 2008

CAPE preparation

3.20 pm I ended school. And I rushed to get the IPST test call letter then rush to SALT centre.
When I reached there, saw ZW sir dao-ing chongwe. He used his pro soccer kick on a guinea pig(as what he thought) cw. Followed by the big 4 saluting each other.
Javan arrived late and went to change, as he came out, 3 out of big 4 saluted him. ZAI.

Then I did my first hurricane lamp lighting. Sian nco tried to light a faulty hurricane lamp. We took turns to try lighting it. Yanseng sad, got a small hurricane lamp suited for him. Later I saw Jon Foo come down the stairs of the SALT centre, walk in and block nick tang. Nick tang smiled faltered.

4.50 pm released, still see the future sirs practising new drills. Lol go poolside buy some drink and saw hongkang playing phone=?

3 more days to CAPE... sigh more tough schoolwork. Still havent searched for any paper to do lit review

No comments: