Thursday, January 17, 2008

CAPE eve

16th Jan 2008

It was not veri interesting now to admit I didnt bring any research paper for todae's research module. It's bcoz i cant find things for maths research. I just had to pick xunda's paper and pretend to be evaluating it. Humorously kenneth got a paper dated 1933...
Javan tried to 'salute' me by appearing to scratch his head then salute. I told Ernest, who's sitting beside me to smack his head.

Earlier on nick tang niao-ed me. Not a very good way to start niao-ing me the same way javan did.

17th Jan 2008
Thursday truly long day...First lesson IHC, Ms Tay wanted to go thru the worksheet she chucked to us. I did a mistake on the Usefulness question and tried to change when she snatched my paper. U wld noe wat she wld say. It was Yu Xuan's paper next. Wow he did all the necessary things to write an essay. Mugger o.0 Joshua was asked his name, he replied, "jo-sure". She then shouted, "you're NT SURE of yr name?!!?" As quoted from chinying's blog,

"She went over to Joshua and asked for his name, except that Joshua was mumbling and she misheard it."NOT SURE???!!!!" she shrilled. "How can you be not sure of your own name?""I didn't say not sure. I said Joshua."Joshua is sadded. He is like being shunned by the class already."

Later we had maths, had a nice talk with shuin jian using 3 jap sentences. We didnt manage to finish the dessert of the day for the lesson. During lunch break, I saw shuai ge playing basketball. Drenched like shit, he evn worried about not getting dry b4 the next lesson.

One more day to CAPE. Good luck to all taking CPL(with me) and SGT.

No comments: