Sunday, February 15, 2009

Test Week -- Catastrophe

This week is rly an unlucky one for me...
Monday, I did Physics test. Seemed easy but I tot i scrwed up. After i went bak home to mug IHE and IHC...which i tink is confirmed failure coz im in no mood to mug two IH subjects! Still nt used to new content and new ways of mugging IH.
Wed, IHE then IHC tests, in two consecutive periods. I confirm die liao. Straight after rushing back from chem practical I took IHE, then i fumbled at Source A, and then did Source B and C. For the first source i didnt give a good link. WTF. Then for sources B and C i didnt put gd adequate content. =X For IHC test, the Korean War 8-mark essay is confirmed 5; the Jordan-Israel War---?? WTH I duno how to do. Coz i did nt read up on tat and tot Iceland Fishing Border Dispute wud come out. After three essays in two periods, I admitted getting a C6 for IH(2AU). Before both tests I gt bak my physics paper..sian =X I lost to Ernest and on par wif Nigel. How I wished I got A1 to make up for my phailure IH..
Friday is bio test. I think I kena minused 9 marks coz of wrong answer input. Anw a whole week of tests had ended. Down to chem test, quite easy so I gonna relax myself and brace for tmr, when I get bak my horrifying results. Xzy is trying to intimidate me by saying that I wud own him. His IHC Israel-Jordan conflict essay was one whole page long, while mine is a measly negligible paragraph.
HCI Sec4 Term1 is a total screwup man...I duno why I wanted to stay in CSE in the first place, partly due to the glorifying Maths projects and the hope of joining in the camaraderie of ppl from different consortiums. Oh well. Tmr's doomsday, the apocalypse that would shake my mind into smithereens and terror.

No comments: