Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Never post for 5 days.
Busy now, better not get the hype of it if you want to.
Monday still fun. Chinese and 3 sciences.

Tuesday, did some worksheet on map of china. Went for PE before attending maths. Shuai god kicked me and then Kliven did the same. Woah. Kliven realli liked maths, talked a lot among us in the group. Rushed Physics practical 2 after Bio lesson. Forced to collect bio homework again.

Today, I collected Bio from one councillor b4 he went for council investiture in the later part of the day. Other councillors forgot to give me their homework. I hate collecting now(for the 3rd time). In the end, i collected 16 practicals. 7 uncollected. I wanna be chem rep for he hasnt collected any homework.

In English class, dummy joshua joined our group. This group is Socratic seminar group

In IHE class, I was called to present some feature of civilisation. Mathews told me to ask questions. Javan owned me by answering all of them.....(niao). Again his stupid action. Wth late Mathews APPOINTED me to be the rep for my group. More homework for me=.=

Research module. Really bored seeing khoo showing all her slides again. Most interesting part is: Where's handsome zhen wei? Zai myth came true.

No comments: