Friday, December 28, 2007

o.0*

why this post no title?
haha dont ask me, it's a very creative post title.
Just knew one day ago, I sat in a room of ppl, with one person complaining about the mugger farting beside him, and some people hollering all over the room about some things(trivial, and disastrous)...and wasted one hour. I can only remember two things to take note of, one is the new penalty, the other dept selection.

During the hour after we ended late, two people(well, N+ZW=imba), remarked mocked about my poor drill, by saying that I can stone at pass my tests. Well, they can earn their new rank again! whatever...I just knew that former asked the latter to ask for my blog, so to see if I praised flamed him on my blog and tell him.

Now wondering if I had time to make a good (yes, and cute)blogskin with sirotan pics. Anyone knows what's Sirotan?

Countdown to school, 5 days.

PS: sirotan is a japanese toy seal.

No comments: