Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Sian now. Nothing much to do=(
Done 3 articles for scrapbook. Wah 2 more...then i feel there are no more reflections to write le...
I wonder who needs the articles. At least better than asking the head to change the topic?
Hey allow photocopies? Wanna ask.

Going to finish calligraphy class in one more week. Then the teacher said come anytime when i'm free, to practise until I'm 18. zzz just for the China certificate. Just bought a new bag, then another shoe bag for my boots. Now my brother's playing new online game website. Game Tap. http://www.gametap.com/. Lol in case you dota then sian.

5 more days to Jap class anouuncement. Cant imagine now we need our student id to log in. Another stupid system. Total bill for Jap books: $71.20. Some people still ask why i'm still muggin jap. Ask me here=).

9 more days to school. And today's Christmas Eve. One more day.

No comments: